Interim COO, CSO
Philippe created KeyRoad Enterprises, LLC in 2002. KeyRoad helps high growth companies more effectively plan, accelerate, and manage their revenue growth.
KeyRoad, a sales transformation and effectiveness organization, works with B2B companies (with existing revenue between $3M and $300M and sales forces of 3 to 1000 of sales people) to change business behaviors to sell more effectively. By focusing on sales effectiveness programs (process, selling tools, and training), advisory and mentoring services to business owners and sales forces, and sales infrastructure including growth planning, our clients have achieved a minimum of 10x return on their investment, 27% incremental revenue, and sustained revenue growth overtime. For more information visit www.keyroad.com
With approximately 40 coaches, consultants, and instructors to help in the delivery of KeyRoad Training, Planning, and Managing offering, KeyRoad has developed a global revenue growth consultancy and advisory firm with offices in San Francisco CA, Paris France, and Chicago IL. Focusing mainly on high technology, medical devices, manufacturing, and the services industry, KeyRoad has worked with well known privately held and publicly traded companies.
Philippe brings over 30 years of managerial, sales and business development experience in high technology companies in the USA and Europe. He started his career with the Portland Trail Blazers and after three years in the world of sports, co-founded and established an $8 million business in the online event and entertainment ticketing space.
Thereafter Philippe worked in the high technology world in direct and channel sales, sales management, business development, and marketing, both domestically and internationally. He worked with Daisy Systems, Optrotech, and Sun Microsystems for ten years, where he grew three industries from $16 million to $375 million in revenue in five years. Since then Philippe worked with three start-ups, Onlink, MindCrossing, and OnDemand, as vice president of sales and business development, acting COO, and senior director of sales and business development.
SELECT EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE
Company Stage Focus: Early Stage, Private Equity Backed, IPO, Public, Private, Family Owned
President, KeyRoad Enterprises
A sales transformation and effectiveness organization, works with B2B companies (with existing revenue between $3M and $300M and sales forces of 3 to 1000 of sales people) to change business behaviors to sell more effectively. By focusing on sales effectiveness programs (process, selling tools, and training), advisory and mentoring services to business owners and sales forces, and sales infrastructure including growth planning, our clients have achieved a minimum of 10x return on their investment, 27% incremental revenue, and sustained revenue growth overtime.
Interim Strategic Account Director
Establish and manage a new strategic account initiative (SAI) with company, which serves as a resource for talent management.
Interim Chief Revenue Officer
In support of the existing executive staff, drove a strategic planning process, lead a sales transformation to accomodate transactional and complex sales opportunities, trained the sales force, and advised, mentored, and coached the revneue generation staff.
• Trained over 1000 sales people to perform more effectively
• 100% reference ability from our clients over the past 10 years
• Managed upward of $375M in revenue for public technology company in three industries: Transportation, Media, Publishing
• Helped migrate a public company from a 60/40 direct channel model into a 60/40 indirect channel model over an 24 months period
• Since creating KeyRoad, helped clients secured 27% incremental revenues, generated at least 10x return on money spent for services, and sustained growth over time.
• Primex Wireless, a $24M manufacturing company in healthcare and education markets
• Trice Construction, a sub $18M concrete construction company
• Vantaggio HR, a mid-size human resource professional service company
• Bachelor Economics, College Sainte Barbe
• MBA, Institut Superieur de Gestion
Years Executive Experience: (18)
Number Interim Assignments: (3)
Number Board Roles: (6)
Company Size: ($1M-$500M)
• Sales Engagement Roadmap Design and Optimization
• Sales Messaging
• Sales Training and Enablement Programs
• Establish Sales Infrastructures
• Business Development
• Client Relations Management
• Direct Sales
• Partner Programs
• Pricing Strategies
• Sales Forecasting
• Salesforce Training / Assessment / Recruitment
• International Business
• Board Advisory
CREATING EFFECTIVE SALES TEAMS
• Computer Hardware/Backbone
• Business Services
• Executive Search
• Information Services
• Management Consulting
• Medical Devices
• Professional Services
• Restaurant and Hospitality
• SaaS and Cloud Computing
• Staffing and Recruiting
• Transportation and Logistics